If you want to get the look of wood shakes without the associated maintenance, invest in GAF®’s latest shingle line: Glenwood® Lifetime Designer Shingles. They are the most authentic wood shake-look shingles that you can buy on the market today.
Features of Glenwood Shingles
This shingle line features a triple-layer design that adds dimension to your roofing in Schererville, IN. These artisan-crafted shingles also come in six colors: Adobe Clay, Autumn Harvest, Chelsea Gray, Dusky Gray, Golden Prairie, and Weathered Wood.
Aside from added curb appeal, Glenwood shingles also stand strong against any weather condition. In fact, they stay in place even in harsh weather due to Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals. These shingles can withstand strong winds of up to 130 mph. Glenwood shingles also have a UL Class A fire rating, the highest rating for roofing materials.
Another feature of Glenwood shingles is that they have StainGuard® Protection. This way, you don’t have to worry about blue-green algae on your roof. They also come with WeatherBlocker™ Starter Strip that ensures straight roof edges and prevents shingle blow-offs.
As a GAF-certified roofer in Chicago, Rogers Roofing can offer you strong warranties for your shingle roofing. Glenwood shingles even come with Smart Choice® Protection that covers material and installation labor for the first 10 years.
Other GAF Roofing Shingles
Aside from Glenwood shingles, GAF offers other lines that also ensure beauty and protection for your home. Under the Lifetime Designer Ultra-Premium line, you can choose from the following:
- Camelot® – This offers timeless beauty at the fraction of a cost.
- Grand Canyon® – This offers a rugged wood shake look for your home.
For Timberline® shingles, you can select from:
- Ultra HD® – This also offers an ultra-dimensional wood shake look.
- American Harvest® – This comes with various color options to match your home’s style.
- HD – This has the value and performance of genuine wood shakes.
- Natural Shadow® – Like the Timberline HD, this also offers a wood shake look without the maintenance.
- Cool Series – This reduces attic heat buildup, leading to more energy savings.
- ArmorShield™ II – This has Class IV impact resistance.
We are one of the roofing companies in Northwest Indiana that can install quality GAF roofing on your home. We have the knowledge and skills to install asphalt roofs and single-ply materials. Through our expertise and quality materials, we help Chicago and Indiana homeowners build better and safer homes.
Call us today to learn more about GAF roofing. For Indiana homeowners, you can reach us at (291) 228-8210. For Illinois, you can call us at (773) 492-2270. You can also reach us through our contact form