We understand that hiring a roofing company to do major work on your home can be intimidating. But rest assured, the professionals at Rogers Roofing will make the process as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Some of the most frequently asked questions we receive – and our answers – include:
How soon will I be contacted after asking for an estimate?
- You will be contacted within 24 hours from the time we receive your request for an estimate.
What is the process for receiving an estimate?
- Our estimator will set up a convenient time to come out and evaluate your particular situation. We would like you to be present at this time so we can find out your needs, and gather enough information to formulate a solution.
- Unlike many contractors, Rogers never mails or faxes an estimate – we feel that is just too impersonal. Our estimator will come back and sit down with you to review important aspects of the job, such as the different styles and materials that are available. His goal is to answer all of your questions and make sure that you are completely comfortable with your quote.
When will my project start?
- Once you’ve accepted the estimate, our production department will call to let you know the approximate date when your job will be starting. One of our production managers will also visit the job site to look over the job and make sure that we have everything we need to complete your project correctly and on time.
- We’ll let you know the status of your job when weather or other factors affect your start date.
- On the day prior to your installation, we will call you again to let you know that one of our crews will be out the next day.
What happens during my project?
- On the project date, our trained installation team will arrive promptly to complete the work in the most professional manner possible, with the least amount of inconvenience to you and your neighbors.
- Throughout the project, our office will also call you periodically to keep you informed of progress.
- Upon completion of the job, our foreman will ask that you come outside to review the work and ask any questions that you may have.
What happens after my project is complete?
- A follow-up call will be made to ask you about your experience with Rogers Roofing. Upon receipt of payment, all warranty papers and receipts are sent along with a thank-you surprise.
- Our office will even follow up with you annually to make sure you are still satisfied with our work!
Please contact Rogers Roofing today at (219) 933-9145 and (773) 768-3022 for more information on your roofing, siding, gutter, window, and skylight needs. We look forward to serving you!