Invest in a New Flat Roof for Your Downers Grove, IL, Property
If your property has a flat roof or low-slope roof, you’ll need a unique roofing system that is meant for this type of property—and Rogers Roofing has just the thing for you. We install protective modified bitumen roofs for homeowners and business owners throughout Downers Grove, Illinois, and we’ll be more than happy to assist you with your flat roof installation or repair. We have been in business since 1968, and you can count on us for thorough, stress-free roofing services.
Advantages of Modified Bitumen Roofing
- Durable – Modified bitumen is resistant to punctures, tears, and other forms of damage, and often lasts up to 30 years with proper care. It also holds up well against extreme weather conditions.
- Energy efficient – This roofing system can be made with reflective materials that help reduce energy consumption by keeping buildings cooler and reducing the need for air conditioning.
- Waterproof – Our modified bitumen roofing is resistant to water, making it ideal for humid, snowy, and rainy weather.
- Flexible – Illinois experiences temperature fluctuations throughout the year, but this roof will adapt without cracking or splitting.
- Low maintenance – Our flat roofs are easy to maintain and repair, as we can replace certain parts without needing to undertake a full roof replacement.
Reach Out to Your Local Flat Roof Contractor
To learn more about our flat roofs, reach out to Rogers Roofing today. We proudly serve homeowners and business owners across Downers Grove, IL.